Vent breathers are fitted with a micron filter to allow pressure equalisation and outgassing to protect from rain, sand and other contamination. They prevent ports from being exposed to atmospheric contaminants and can be installed on single-acting cylinders or valves.
Besides safeguarding against driving rain, sand, and other environmental conditions, vent breathers also allow pressure equalisation and out-gassing equipment. The fitted breather with a 25-micron filter prevents external contamination while allowing the equipment or container to breathe freely.
- Allow pressure equalisation and outgassing
- Protection from driving rain, sand, and other external conditions
- Prevents pressure or vacuum buildup in instruments
- Easy to install and use
- Durable and long-lasting
- M3 Thread Splash Proof Breather
- M50 Thread Bi-Directional Breather Vent