Mini immersion breathers are designed for smaller equipment with limited space, such as handheld radios, battery packs, remote control devices, and membrane keyboards. Built with a hydrophobic (water-repelling) membrane, the mini immersion breathers allow air to pass through, preventing pressure build-up and liquid transfer.
Moisture-absorbing desiccants such as silica gel or molecular sieves can also be added to the mini immersion breathers to dry the air entering the equipment. They can be installed easily by screwing in the threaded boss or mounting using a locknut supplied.
- Ideal for equipment with limited space
- Suitable for handheld radios, battery packs, remote control devices and membrane keyboards
- Air transfer “in & out”
- Threaded or lock nut mounted option
- Immersion protection to 5m
- Immersion period up to 24hrs
- Constant pressure equalisation
- Solvent and oil resistant
- Temperature range from -40ºC to 125ºC
- High filtration efficiency
- Choice of housing materials
- Easy installation
- IP 67 rating
Mini Immersion Breather Product Brochure: Download