Immersion-proof breathers prevent pressure build-up in equipment subject to water spray and prevent liquid water intrusion while allowing pressure equalisation of the equipment.
Preventing Pressure Build-Up
They are designed for pressure-sensitive equipment under harsh environmental conditions such as temperature cycling, altitude changes, sandy, dusty places, or even water immersion. The immersion-proof breathers protect against distortion or other damage that would typically occur due to such changes.
Installation is done by mounting through a hole using the supplied lock nut or screwing into a threaded boss. If a controlled moisture environment is required, a humidity adsorber filled with desiccant can be installed at the rear of the immersion breathers to protect the equipment from humidity damage and condensation.
- Ideal for pressure-sensitive equipment that operates under harsh environmental conditions
- Easy installation
- Prevents liquid water intrusion
- Robust; Made of hard-wearing material
- M5 Thread Immersion Proof Breather
- M8 Thread Immersion Proof Breather
- Brass M8 Thread Immersion Breather
- Low Profile M8 Thread Immersion Proof Breather
- Plastic M12 x 1.0 Thread Immersion Proof Breather
- M12 x 1.5 Thread Aluminium Immersion Proof Breather
- M16 Thread Aluminium Breather Desiccator
- M16 Thread Immersion Proof Breather
- Polycarbonate M16 Thread Immersion Proof Breather
- M20 Thread Aluminium Immersion Proof Breather