Drain plugs prevent pressure or vacuum buildup in instruments by equalising air pressure and preventing damage to sensitive pieces of equipment. The breathers allow an unimpeded fluid flow out of equipment and prevent contaminants back into the equipment.
Made from polycarbonate, the flange-mounted drain plug comes with a filter to drain liquids from an enclosure at 30cc/min, allowing an easy, uninterrupted flow of fluids out of the equipment while preventing contaminants and insects from entering. They are ideal for defence, marine, automotive, and industrial applications where water or air pressure can cause problems.
- Able to operate anywhere between -40ºC to 70ºC, allowing it to operate anywhere around the world
- Resistant to weak acids, alcohols and ethers
- Prevents foreign contaminants from entering while still allowing fluids to flow smoothly
- Prevent insects and contaminants from entering
- Simple to remove without having to open the equipment
- Prevents pressure or vacuum buildup in instruments
- Easy to install and use
- Durable and long-lasting
- Compatible with a variety of underwater equipment
- Helps to maintain the integrity and accuracy of underwater instruments
- Can be used in a variety of underwater environments