A great alternative to the usual desiccant sachets when space is limited, Moisture Adsorbing Board (MAB) comes in a sheet-form that can be cut into any size to fit into limited spaces and prevent any contamination from desiccant dust.
- Can be cut or punched to produce specific shapes or sizes
- 3D thermoforming (creating a specific shape) is possible
- Uniform thickness and easy for packing
- No loose desiccants from broken sachets/bags
- Suitable for automatic filling in the packing process
- Not water-soluble, corrosive, or deliquescent (dissolvable)
- Easily fixed in place by mechanical retention
- No dust produced as it is contained in a plastic sheet
- Moderate to long term hygroscopicity (water-adsorbing capacity)
- Printable sheet surface
Available in standard sheet size of 295mm x 205mm x 1.6mm or in the dimensions of an A4 sh, the shape and size of the MAB can also be customized to meet your specific requirements. Thus, this sheet-form desiccant is ideal for protecting against moisture and a high level of clean drying where space is limited.
The typical adsorption value is 0.006 grams per cm2, so as to calculate the quantity of Moisture Adsorbing Board required.
Manufactured from polyethene plastic with active silica gel, the standard operating temperature ranges from -40 Degree Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius.
Product Compare (0)
Similar function to a desiccant. Able to protect against moisture, can be cut into any size to fit i..
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)