Container Awning is the perfect solution to secure your container cargo during transit and prevent it from tilting, slipping and falling onto receivers during unloading!
How It Works
- Hook the 4 vertical straps into the existing container attachment points
- Put the straps into position to the container door
- Fully load the container
- Fix and pre-tension the cover by inserting the 4 straps into the sewed on clamp locks.
- Connect the straps diagonally, each with a closure, and clamp using a clamping device.
- Your goods are secured against tilting, slipping and failing